<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30028137?origin\x3dhttp://perfectq.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



my 1st summer trip


Tuesday, August 26, 2008



Suddenly realized that it's been a while since I last came to my own blog.
Went for an amazing trip to Shanghai and Japan.
Favorite stop was Furano, Hokkaido.
Lovely fields of lavender and other flowers.

My dream is to go and stay in Hokkaido one day. At least another visit is necessary.
OH! And I met my future hubby in Odaiba too~!!

School sucks!
Super hectic schedule.
Even need to work on saturdays and sundays!
Kill me please!!! Totally screw every plan that I have... -___-"
Other than that, I kinda like the school.
Especially the people in it.
I heard the students are pretty great too!

Can't wait to meet them.
But loads of work are already piling up...
Just hope that I have enough energy to finish them all.
Going back to school for 2-year part time teaching diploma.
Lessons on every wed, thurs and fri nights.
Geez... where got time for dateS?
Haha... I'm just kidding...
So much to do, so little time...
Perhaps it's about time I hire a personal assistant...
First objective: more time for zzz... >.<

For more B-E-A-Utiful pictures of me on my trip, please go to my facebook profile~
Cheers~ ^o^

9:16 PM
You Are My ♥ Song





about

<-YOUR PROFILE->

movies.music.dreams.
nowplaying

<-MUSIC CODES HERE->


tag





Leaving

<-LINKS HERE->