<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30028137?origin\x3dhttp://perfectq.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



p.s. i love you


Friday, February 15, 2008



My new favourite now is Gerard Butler from 'P.S. I Love You'.
I didn't know he was actually the same guy from '300' and 'Beowulf'... oops!
Then again, I can't help 'falling in love' with Gerard's character in 'P.S. I Love You' after watching it yesterday. I guess no one doesn't like Gerry in the movie...
The guy with the perfect face, body, sense of humour, romantic nature, sensitive, caring and loving. everything! A man like that... where to find?

And Hilary Swank was great too. What a great body she has!! Loving her hairstyle in the movie, by the way.. heez~
Anyway, now I've experienced that watching a romantic film on such a special occasion isn't a wise choice afterall... too much negative emotions. watch the movie and you'll know why...
ah well, still... I enjoyed myself and there's no other way I would have spent this Vday than the one I had :)
And erm... I wonder what's been happening with my throat lately... it seems to be getting weaker ever since I started teaching and when I lost my voice once in Oct... and losing your voice on the 2nd day of school and on vday day isn't too much fun, really... Thank God my students were unusually angelic yesterday and helped me get through the lessons with ease.
As for now, I better find a remedy for getting back my voice over the weekends... no talking for me for now... *zipped* -___-

9:10 AM
You Are My ♥ Song





about

<-YOUR PROFILE->

movies.music.dreams.
nowplaying

<-MUSIC CODES HERE->


tag





Leaving

<-LINKS HERE->