<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30028137?origin\x3dhttp://perfectq.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



new chapter


Saturday, September 08, 2007


Seems like it's been a while since I've blogged.
So here I am... trying to think of something to post.
By the way, like I've promised earlier, I would update you all when I've found a new job.
I'll be substitute teaching at a primary school starting 10 September. Not exactly what I had in mind but at least it's going to be some experiences I need, desperately.

Also, just to upload some of the photos I've taken a while back. One of the really fun times I had - the boat trip to the beach!
Since summer is coming to an end, the weather's been unusually strange these days. The best time to fall sick, that is. And activities like that would have to wait til next year.




And some of you might be curious about how I look now with my lovely braces on right? yeah... here's a couple of close-up shots. (the closest I could get already)



11:12 PM
You Are My ♥ Song





about

<-YOUR PROFILE->

movies.music.dreams.
nowplaying

<-MUSIC CODES HERE->


tag





Leaving

<-LINKS HERE->