<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30028137?origin\x3dhttp://perfectq.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Hitch!


Wednesday, May 30, 2007


So I promised I would upload the photos of my newly born nephew - Hei Chi, whom I'm going to call Hitch at the moment. hehe~ Didn't get to hold him yet because he looked so fragile and I wasn't as close to this cousin of mine, so... too embarrassed to keep Hitch to myself... -_-"



Actually there were a lot of things on my mind which i wanted to blog about. But then, there's simply no such luxury for me to really sit down and do some writing. So I'll probably put my other thoughts on hold and hopefully I would remember them enough to talk about them some other time.



Besides sharing the joy of my new-born nephew, I would like to dedicate a little blog space for my dearest friends, Qin & Kun. Know I'm a little bit slow, I'm really :) for them for finding their other halves.



Love is a gross exaggeration of the differences between one person and everybody else.

You have my best blessings! Stay in L.O.V.E~ ^____^

8:43 PM
You Are My ♥ Song





about

<-YOUR PROFILE->

movies.music.dreams.
nowplaying

<-MUSIC CODES HERE->


tag





Leaving

<-LINKS HERE->