<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30028137?origin\x3dhttp://perfectq.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Friday~


Friday, March 30, 2007


Why do women always remember special occasions (e.g. first dates, birthdays, anniversaries, etc),

and why do men only care about when's the next soccer match or ball games?

Well, you see... I'm not trying to wage a war between 2 sexes here, I'm simply stating the fact, from what I've observed that is. Of course, there is always an exception. But don't you agree that this is the norm? Eh... be honest hor.


Alright, so all my colleagues (meaning, all TAs) were either out doing invigilations or taking leave today (what a stupid thing to do, taking leave during the busiest period. how selfish!) and thus, I was left all alone in the office, stuff with loads & loads of work. I'm in fact surprised that I'm still here, writing this post. Amazing!


But you see, I was assigned to pick up our guest tutor this afternoon. A guy, Ong Yi Hing, who has recently made it big on tv, hosting several entertainment shows and he's SO handsome that all the girls were like drooling over him and stuff like that. But guess what? He's such an arrogant piece of ****, just because I didn't care to take another look at him, or ask for his autograph or drool like any other girls did, he had to give me such a hard time collecting the attendance book and giving me all kinds of attitude, for example, treating me as invisible and not to mention that I was, at least HALF a teacher in school ok! Just because everyone, including himself, thinks that he's so damn gorgeous makes him the king everywhere he goes yea? Simply can't stand people who think too highly of themselves. And not to mention, he isn't even tall enough to my liking. OK, so maybe I wasn't too friendly myself either. But still... I was glad that I had the last laugh by walking away in the end. Maybe it's just me la... think I had this hidden 'hatred' for good-looking guys. My taste is simply too unique. What can I say right? It's a free country. A free world.


Something did brightened up my day though. I was caught off-guard when some of the kids wanted to take pictures with me today. Some even came into my classes to ask for photographs to be taken. You see, today was the last school day for our S.5 students. They would be exempted from school from now on in order to prepare for their upcoming CE levels in late April. I was totally surprised when they approached me since I only coached them in remedial classes for merely 2 months. But I guess it's little things like these that make being a teacher all worthwhile, you know :)


Had my mid-year evaluation with my panel head yesterday and he somehow hinted to me that if I were willing to stay on or apply to teach in their school, they would more than happy to have me. To be honest, I was really flattered and glad. I like this school and most of the people in it too. But for the time being, I'm still considering. Or rather, I am still ignoring the fact that I'm going to be out of job soon. I guess I am hoping to have the best of both worlds. But then again, who am I kidding but myself right? So... I'll think about it... as in, my future, my career and stuff like that... but LATER, that is.


And I'm feeling pretty good now because I finally went to cut my hair after work today. Always wanted to keep fringe and the hairdresser cut me a BOB head just now which made me laugh non-stop. He said that it was really ok, it's just that I wasn't comfortable with the look myself, which was true. So he helped me trim a little bit and now I've got bangs covering my forehead. And for the first time, I actually look younger and weirder. hahahahahahhaa~ But I'm happy with how I look now. In fact, I can't wait to go back to school next Tues and boast to my colleagues & students about my new haircut. Can't wait to see what they have to say about that. *bleahz*


9:48 PM
You Are My ♥ Song





about

<-YOUR PROFILE->

movies.music.dreams.
nowplaying

<-MUSIC CODES HERE->


tag





Leaving

<-LINKS HERE->