<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30028137?origin\x3dhttp://perfectq.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Yvonne & Stephen Wedding 15072006


Sunday, July 16, 2006





What a lovely couple!! Yvonne is the most beautiful bride I've ever seen yesterday with all those gorgeous wedding gowns... and Stephen is such a caring and thoughtful husband and I feel really happy for them!!!
They had their church wedding at Rosary Church @ Tsim Sha Tsui and dinner feast @ Times Square. The whole wedding was filled with so much fun, touching moments, love and passion. I actually tear at the church ceremony and when they were showing their video clips at dinner as well... Atmosphere at weddings always gives you a feeling of wanting to fall in love and get married, doesn't it? hehe... I wanna attend my frds' weddings too! *hint hint* I think it would be fun, esp with crazy ppl like GPU... coz last night there was this table of crazy ppl, making lotsa noises and fun even withouth the bride and the groom, and it instantly reminded me of gpu... haiz...
Anyway... the wedding was awesome. Took a lot of nice photos and sweet moments of the couples. And they had a really gorgeous wedding album taken in Taipei Central... for those who are interested, I could give you the full address for taking nice nice wedding albums *winkz*
For more fantastic photos, do log on to www.ofoto.com

2:21 PM
You Are My ♥ Song





about

<-YOUR PROFILE->

movies.music.dreams.
nowplaying

<-MUSIC CODES HERE->


tag





Leaving

<-LINKS HERE->